- There are 42 stalls available for booking, plus 6 stalls for food and drink.
- Each pitch is approximately 9 feet wide.
- Field entry time is from 6.00 a.m.
- No vehicle movement is allowed after 10.30 a.m.
- Carnival commences at approximately 11.00 a.m.
- The pitch charge for a standard stall is £30 payable in advance.
- If you are looking for a pitch for hot food, hot drinks, ice creams or a bouncy castle, the cost is to be agreed on application.
Terms & Conditions of Booking:
- Only one vehicle is permitted per pitch.
- All rubbish must be taken away.
- Exact details of your attraction(s) must be provided on your request form.
- Your booking is not confirmed until full payment has been received.
- Water Orton Carnival Committee reserve the right to refuse admission if the products for sale or attractions are not as described.
- All relevant forms must be completed in full prior to entry.
Finding the Carnival Field:
- Entrance to the Carnival field is located on Vicarage Lane, Water Orton.
- Postcode for your sat nav is B46 1RU.