If you are interested in booking a stall for the next Carnival on Saturday 15th June 2019, here’s how to do it:
1. Send a pitch request:
- Download a pitch request form (available in Microsoft Word or PDF format)
Pitch Request Form - Word Pitch Request Form - PDF
- Complete the form and email to us or post to:
Water Orton Carnival, 51 Smiths Way, Water Orton, Birmingham B46 1TW.
- Do not send payment yet.
2. Wait for confirmation of your pitch request:
- We will check your application and contact you if necessary.
- You will receive confirmation of your pitch request.
3. Complete the relevant paperwork:
- Below you will find a blank Risk Assessment Form and a blank Method Statement Form (available in Microsoft Word or PDF format). Please read and complete these as necessary.
Risk Assessment Template - Word Risk Assessment Template - PDF
Method Statement Template - Word Method Statement Template - PDF
You may find our own Risk Assessment useful to help you complete yours: WOCC Risk Assessment - Word WOCC Risk Assessment - PDF
- Download and sign the Declaration. (available in Microsoft Word or PDF format)
Declaration Form - Word Declaration Form - PDF
- Send the completed forms along with a copy of your Public Liability Insurance by email to us or post to
Water Orton Carnival, 3 Wantage Road, Coleshill, Birmingham, B46 1LG.
3. Pay for your stall:
- NB: Please do not pay for your stall until you have received confirmation from us to go ahead.
If paying by cheque or bank transfer, please make sure that you enclose some form of reference so that we can tie your payment up with your application.
- To Pay By Bank Transfer
The details you require are as follows:
Account Name: Water Orton Fete; Account Number: 19887601; Sort Code: 09-01-54.
- To pay by cheque
You can pay by cheque, payable to Water Orton Fete and posted to: Water Orton Carnival, 51 Smiths Way, Water Orton, Birmingham B46 1TW..
- To Pay Online
Please select each item individually and click ‘add to cart’. You will then be taken to a separate page where you can check your details are correct – click continue shopping to come back to this page and make your next programme advertising selection if required. Once you have finished you will be able to then make a secure payment by credit card, debit card or by PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to make a credit/debit card payment.
4. Wait for confirmation of your booking
5. While you’re waiting, would you like to advertise in our programme?
- Costs are as follows: 1/4 page / business card size – £30; 1/2 page £50; full page £95.
- The programme is in A5 format (210mm deep x 148mm wide) and ads will be in black and white.
- If you would like to advertise, please select advert size below and click ‘add to cart’.
- Alternatively, if you have any questions about advertising in our programme, please contact us
6. Pray for good weather and we’ll see you there!