If you are interested in having a stall for our Carnival Platinum Jubilee Event on Friday 3rd June 2022, please see the following information, then click on the link at the bottom to go to the stall booking page:
- There are 42 stalls available for booking, plus 6 stalls for food and drink.
- Each pitch is approximately 9 feet wide.
- Please note that we only provide the pitch space, you would be responsible for your own gazebo, tables etc.
- We are unable to provide any power sources.
- Field entry time is from 10.00 a.m.
- No vehicle movement is allowed after 12.30 p.m.
- The event commences at approximately 1.00 p.m.
- The pitch charge for a standard stall is £30 payable in advance.
- If you are looking for a pitch for hot food, hot drinks, ice creams or a bouncy castle, the cost is to be agreed on application.
Terms & Conditions of Booking:
- Only one vehicle is permitted per pitch.
- All rubbish must be taken away.
- Exact details of your attraction(s) must be provided on your request form.
- Your booking is not confirmed until full payment has been received.
- Water Orton Carnival Committee reserve the right to refuse admission if the products for sale or attractions are not as described.
- All relevant forms must be completed in full prior to entry.
Finding the Carnival Field:
- Entrance to the Carnival field is located on Vicarage Lane, Water Orton.
- Postcode for your sat nav is B46 1RU.